Herzog & de Meuron Basel Ltd.
4056 Basel, Switzerland
Phone: +41 61 385 5757
Herzog & de Meuron is an international architectural practice based in Basel with studios in Berlin, Munich, London, Paris, Copenhagen, Hong Kong, New York and San Francisco. Our team of over 600 collaborators develops projects of all scales across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
For our project in Austin (TX), we are looking for an experienced Architect.
Requirements for the position are:
– Professional degree in architecture, registration is not necessary
– 3-7 years of experience in project planning, detailing and execution on large scale international projects, US experience preferred
– Experience with communication with executive architects and engineers
– Experience in development of drawing packages, samples/materials, mock-ups
– Experience in facade design (DD-level), building detailing, systems coordination
– Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit, Rhino, scheduling
– Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing English
– Willingness to temporarily relocate and collaborate on our construction site in Austin (TX), United States
You enjoy working in an international and creative environment, build relationships and motivate teams of people. Distinct analytical skills enable you to manage the complexity on organizational and coordinative fields and report back to the Project Manager.
Your application should include a cover letter (stating availability and salary expectation), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form on our website or by posting it to us referring to the reference number P22-19.
Herzog & de Meuron
Human Resources / P22-19