Herzog & de Meuron is an international architectural practice based in Basel with studios in Berlin, Munich, London, Paris, Copenhagen, Hong Kong, New York and San Francisco. Our team of over 500 collaborators develops projects of all scales across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
For our Basel office, we are seeking a Digital Content Producer, with immediate availability.
Working closely with the editorial team at Herzog & de Meuron, you will help to manage and shape the public image of the office with a strong emphasis on taking a critical position on the contributions the office makes to architecture and the thought that goes along with it.
Your Key Tasks:
– As part of Herzog & de Meuron Newsroom, assembling multimedia content according to diverse editorial contexts: from lectures and presentations to website entries, social media and marketing campaigns.
– Developing and researching experimental formats with a focus on architecture projects as well as representing the office and its core competencies.
– Working very closely with project teams and clients on video production for submissions and public presentations.
– Adapting digital content and visual narratives for printed publications.
– Architectural, Art, or Film studies
– Experience in related design fields and cultural sectors (multi-media projects, exhibition, graphics, art, film, and communications).
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
– Exceptional attention to detail, and an acute eye for architecture and spatial related matters.
– Experience operating a camera and using editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Audition, and Premiere.
– Interest in exploring the fast flow of news cycles and the slower pace of specific editorial projects; working with both archival material and active projects.
– Ability to work independently or collectively while liaising with different stakeholders inside/outside of Herzog & de Meuron.
– Fluent in English; any additional language is an advantage
– An international, creative, and challenging work environment.
– The opportunity to work on high-profile projects around the globe.
– An outward-facing position working in collaboration with world-class clients and institutions.
We look forward to getting to know you. Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, a portfolio or links to previous and ongoing work, diplomas, and certificates in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents by using our online application form on our website referring to the reference number B22-12.