© 2018, BY HERZOG & DE MEURON BASEL.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
© 2018, BY HERZOG & DE MEURON BASEL.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Unless otherwise credited all texts, images, drawings, animations and videos are from the archives of Herzog & de Meuron and are © Herzog & de Meuron. Every reasonable attempt has been made to identify authors and owners of copyrights. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. Please contact us should you have any corrections.
The image codes are composed of a project number plus an abbreviation for the image category, year and month, image number and, if applicable, the photographer’s initials. For example: 253_CO_0709_112_XY.
The abbreviations for the image categories are as follows:
DT Detail Drawing
SI Site Context
The abbreviations for the publication categories are as follows:
For all images not credited to Herzog & de Meuron, the full credit line is available by clicking on the respective image code. The contributors listed below have kindly provided material for use on the Herzog & de Meuron website.
Johannes Arlt (JA)
Iwan Baan (IB)
Joss Bachhofer (JB)
Heinrich Baur Wallace
Iñigo Bujedo-Aguirre (IBA)
Donato di Bello (DB)
Adriano A. Biondo (AB)
Peter Blum Gallery
Balthasar Burkhard (BB)
Centre Canadien d'Architecture / Canadian Centre for Architecture
Flugaufnahme Comet, Zürich
Rolf Frei (RFR)
Eik Frenzel (EF)
Future Documentation / Erica Overmeer (EO)
F. Hausmann/Luftreportagen, Wien
Andreas Gursky (AG)
Oliver Heissner (OH)
Merlin Hendy (MH)
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (ROCHE)
Robert Hösl (RH)
Hufton + Crow (HC)
Elliott Kaufman Photography
Simon Kneubühl (SK)
Raimund Koch (RK)
Reiner Lautwein/arthur-photo (RL)
Michel Legendre (MIL)
Duccio Malagamba (DM)
Ignacio Martínez (IM)
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
Monika Nikolic (MN)
The New York Historical Society
New York State Military Museum
Obayashi Corporation, Kudo-Photo CO., LTD.
Matthu Placek (MP)
Christian Richters (CR)
Monika Rittershaus (MR)
Ulrich Schwarz (US)
Margherita Spiluttini (MS)
Hisao Suzuki (HS)
Nic Tenwiggenhorn (NT)
Peter Tolkin (PT)
Ruedi Walti (RW)
ANIMATIONS / VIDEOS
Michel Desvigne Paysagiste
Felipe de Ferrari M. & Diego Grass P.
Hamburg Marketing GmbH
Jean de Meuron, Tim Lüdin
Hayes Davidson (HD)
Translation from French to English: Margie Mounier, Alan Waite
Translation from German to English: Catherine Schelbert, Ishbel Flett, David Wade
Translation from Spanish to English: Jamie L. Benyei
PROJECT TEAM WEBSITE 1.2
Herzog & de Meuron, the kitchen
Partners: Jacques Herzog, Pierre de Meuron, Esther Zumsteg
Project Team: Martin Marker Larsen (Project Manager), Donald Mak (Associate), Nicolas Probst (Project Manager until Feb. 2016),
Version 1.1, December 2012
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the Herzog & de Meuron Website (subsequently “Website”). Please read carefully through the following terms and conditions of use (subsequently “Terms”) which govern your use of this website.
By entering and using this Website, you unconditionally agree to these Terms. The Terms can be subject to changes, portions of each section can be modified, changed, added or removed solely by Herzog & de Meuron at any time. Modifications will be posted on the Website.
This Website is owned, registered and maintained by Herzog & de Meuron Basel Ltd., Basel, Switzerland. The legal address is as follows:
Herzog & de Meuron Basel Ltd.
4056 Basel, Switzerland
Phone: +41 61 385 5757
Fax: +41 61 385 5758
Herzog & de Meuron owns all rights, title and interest in and to this Website.
"Herzog & de Meuron" is a globally protected trademark.
USE OF WEBSITE MATERIALS
Herzog & de Meuron owns all copyrights for all material on this Website or has the valid approval from a third party to use the material on the Website.
The Herzog & de Meuron Website and all content on this Website including, but not limited to, artwork, audio-visual material, charts, data, drawings, graphics, icons, illustrations, images, information, logos, photographs, reports, text, user interfaces, video material, visual interfaces (subsequently identified as “Content”), is the property solely of Herzog & de Meuron, unless otherwise credited.
All content on this Website is protected by international intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks or similar rights recognized under law or comparable international conventions in any country, state or jurisdiction in the world.
Every reasonable attempt has been made to identify third party proprietary rights. Herzog & de Meuron apologizes for any errors or omissions that may occur. They will be corrected in subsequent updates of the credits section of the Website. Please contact us should you discover any inconsistencies or have any corrections.
No part of this Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for commercial purposes. Use of materials or any content from this Website without Herzog & de Meuron’s prior written consent and permission is strictly prohibited. Any action resulting in an infringement of the before mentioned copyright notice may result in legal proceedings.
The content on this Website is for informational purposes only. Any content on this Website can be modified, replaced, removed or deleted by Herzog & de Meuron at any time without prior notice.
This Website and all information displayed on this Website are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including warranty for non-infringement of third party rights. Although Herzog & de Meuron takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information displayed on this Website is correct and complete and to update it in regular intervals, Herzog & de Meuron makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, reliability or up-to-datedness of such information.
Access to this Website is at your own risk. In no event, Herzog & de Meuron, its officers, representatives, employees or agents shall be liable for any damage, loss, claim or injury of any kind resulting from your access, or inability to access, the Website, or from your reliance on any information provided on the Website, including but not limited to viruses that may infect computer equipment, software or data.
Any communication and transmission of data by way of electronic mail and the internet is considered as neither safe nor confidential and occurs at your own risk. Herzog & de Meuron disclaims all liability or responsibility in case of incomplete, inaccurate or intercepted transmission of information or for any tampering via the internet of your computer system by unauthorized parties. The sender of any communication and transmission of data to the Website shall be solely responsible for the content and information provided.
This privacy statement provides information about what data will be collected by the Herzog & de Meuron website (the "Website") during your visit and how it will be used and stored. By using the Website, you agree to the way information is being collected, used and stored.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY DATA?
1. The data you have submitted using the Jobs Application Form will be sent to us via HTTP and by email containing your application and the attached files. The data will be saved in our application database together with your CV, portfolio and cover letter. The application database is managed by Herzog & de Meuron Basel Ltd.
2. Your personal data, such as your name, address, educational information, etc. will be used by Herzog & de Meurons’ Human Resources Team and Management to evaluate your application. In order to find a suitable position your data might be passed on to other departments and companies within Herzog & de Meuron. This includes all worldwide offices of Herzog & de Meuron. Whilst Herzog & de Meuron shall undertake all reasonable efforts to ensure secure processing and confidential treatment of your data at all times, you are explicitly advised that such offices may be located in jurisdictions without commensurate legislative level of data protection. The data will also be accessible to the Herzog & de Meuron System Administrator. If you send a hard copy portfolio in addition to your online application your documents will be linked to your profile and processed together.
3. Your personal data will be stored and processed for application purposes only and will be saved for one year. After one year your application data cover letter, CV and portfolio will be deleted without further notice if no suitable position has been found. Your identification data will be stored by Herzog & de Meuron for an indeterminate period of time, unless we are advised to delete such data.
4. In case you wish to keep your application data and documents with Herzog & de Meuron after the one year period please contact Herzog & de Meuron Human Resources.
5. For enquiries, updates, corrections or requests for deletion of your application data and documents please inform also the Human Resources Department at jobs@herzogdemeuron. com or in writing to the following address.
Herzog & de Meuron
4056 Basel, Switzerland
Information about your data stored in our database will only be provided upon sufficient proof of your identity.
6. By submitting your personal data to Herzog & de Meuron, you confirm that the information you provide is up-to-date and correct and that you have the right to disclose such information to Herzog & de Meuron to be used in connection with its recruitment related activities. Please note that Herzog & de Meuron does not verify the correctness of the candidates' personal data submitted via the Website.
7. To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Herzog & de Meuron has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures.